Saturday, July 7, 2012

Victoria's Secret


Now here's something that my father will enjoy. Surprisingly, I had the best time of my life oggling these gorgeous women it made me think that if all girls in the world are this sexy, beautiful and scorchingly hot... I'll definitely convert and swear off boys, hehe. Seriously. Who wouldn't want to be with these women? Orlando Bloom is one lucky bastard to land on the lap of Miranda Kerr. Now I wish I have a bombshell of a girlfriend wearing nothing but Victoria's Secret lingerie all day long. Oh no... I'm not hearing this but I'm turning straight! My mom would celebrate. Nooooooo!


Anyway, enjoy these random photos of winged angels wearing a pair of bra and panties. To my ol' pops, this one's for you (naughty grin)




Mrs. Orlando Bloom wearing the 2.5 million dollar Fantasy Bra from last year's show

Goddess Adriana Lima

... and over here is an ample view of the goddess's backside. Oh la la


Brazilian bombshell  Alessandra Ambrosio. This bejeweled back piece features 105,000 Swarovski crystals embedded onto the 23 carat gold plated antique copper wings, making it weigh a whooping 22 pounds! I wonder how she managed to carry it


My favorite angel South African Candice Swanepoel. Now don't you just lurrrve those darn legs


Looking good Rosie. We all know of course that she was Sam Witwicky's girlfriend in Transformers: Dark of the Moon replacing Megan Fox. Honestly, I'd still go for Megan. Rosie's hot but Megan got all the 'right' stuff.

Moving on to Karolina Kurkova before she was pregnant in 2009




and the Queen Heide Klum on her last strut on the Victoria Secret runway





Catch that flying kiss!

I hope it's not Chupa Chups

Maroon 5's Adam Levine and girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Heard they split up two months ago. Good for you Adam. My officemate Donna is single and she's way hotter than Anne.

Nah, must be fake barbell or she wouldn't be able to walk in heels.


Marissa Miller and the $3 million Fantasy Bra. Now who on earth would buy a $3 million bra?


Katie Perry during the 2010 show. Now take a closer look at Katie's cameltoe. I swear, it gave me nightmares.


What you lookin at punk?
- sorry, we can't help but look at your flower


Angel ready to take off


Mrs Kings of Leon Lily Aldridge. Sorry Caleb but honestly, I hate the way she walks.



Chanel Iman all dolled up. Tweet tweew!


Oh no girl, I think you had too much diet. Can someone hand this girl a donut or something?


In the red corner, here comes Erin!


Hot mama Doutzen Kroes. I can almost hear my brother say MILF


and finally here comes Behati

So long folks! Hope you enjoy them pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. i myself love watching this fashion show. those legs. woah! very entertaining. i sometimes found myself shouting and clapping. haha the energy is emanating. hence my shouting and clapping. haha crazy me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao these image looking to sexy. every one model is in different looking. i love here.....
    hoses victoria

    ReplyDelete