Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anderson Cooper



Anderson Cooper is gay! Yeeeessss!!! I have a big crush on this guy since I first saw him on CNN a few years back. In fact, I only stay on CNN for more than 15 minutes if Anderson Cooper is on. Who wouldn't love that platinum blond hair, impish grin and lingering stare? Oh man, I think I have a new mission statement now: meet Anderson Cooper. Anderson, if you'll ever come into my side of the globe, I'll probably be the first one to line up for a photo op with you. Then I'll ask you out for coffee or go see Spider Man in 3D... Don't worry, I'll buy the tickets but you should pay for the popcorn, dude.


On a serious note, I'll quote Mr. Cooper's emailed response to journalist Andrew Sullivan concerning his coming out:

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.

I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don't think it's anyone else's business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don't give that up by being a journalist."

Well Mr. Cooper, now that you've finally come out, I say "Come here and have a date with me please!" Oh no that sound desperate. I'm outa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment