Monday, July 2, 2012

Maiden Voyage



It's ten minutes before 7 in the morning and I'm hungry while writing this. Hi and welcome to my world. I'm Raffy and this is my first entry into the front door of blogging. I think I should've said "world of blogging" but who cares? I think our coms analyst would care. But this is not a grammar blog so why bother? 


So what's in my blog anyway? Well, brace yourself because it's going to be everything gay. I'll educate you about being gay: what goes inside our minds, make you understand our specie and sub species, how many gay levels are there (in my official count it's 5) and how fun it is to be gay.


Now, even though I would prefer a rear entry (it's more exciting when you break in from the rear) I choose to take the front door in welcoming myself to blogging just so I'll know how a front door entry would feel... Okay that doesn't make any sense, sorry. Anyhow, let's all shake this world and spread the love all the way south, way down south where your G-spot is waiting, hehe.


There's a 5 minute interval in between these paragraphs where I was able to grab myself a quick breakfast (yahoo!) It wasn't decent but it satisfied my hunger while watching the local morning news. As usual, it's another bad news as bad news helps these local networks win the ratings war. I just hate how they insert tabloid news in the headlines. It was suppose to be HEADLINES but for the love of God, my next door neighbor's wild sex life is suddenly worthy of national exposure just because the husband is a cunning two timer screwing his wife and mommy-in-law. Now where in the news did I hear that? Sorry, it was just a product of my lurid imagination. I only have toasted bread and peanut butter for breakfast.


On that note, I'll go get some more toasted bread and peanut butter especially the one in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment