Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All About Steve Grand


In case you don't know him, Steve Grand is an American country singer-songwriter who made quite a buzz last year with his 'All American Boy' music video. The guy got talent, that pretty much is obvious. But what made Steve hit the musical headlines was his sexuality which he tapped into his music. Just watch the video below and you'll know what I'm talking about.




It's very rare, or perhaps a first, for an artist to make music about boy meets boy romance. Now if you love the video, wait till you see our guy Steve bare his other 'talent' right after the jump. Now I want my own Stevie. I'll check Grindr and see if I could find one.





Ain't he hot?

Damn those underwear

Don't drop the towel buddy

Hot stare. Feel the heat now?

Now that's one lucky boxing glove.

If you can zoom in, check out the burning bush


Nice underwear. I wonder where can I get one of this.

Soaking wet. Towel please.

Nice ass buddy. Really nice...

I wonder what we'll see if the red blanket was removed. The Leaning Tower of Pisa maybe?

I'm totally distracted. I don't know where to look. His eyes or... down under.

Alright, the eyes then... But it's more fun to look down there.

I didn't realize that wearing nothing but sneakers and underwear would look so hot. But it's Steve Grand so yeah, the guy's hot

Look this way buddy

Yeah we get it, you have a sexy armpit. Man, everything in this guy is sexy it's infuriating!

Wanna get in?

Green American Eagle boxer brief. I'll take a note of that next time I go shopping.

Wooooh!

Now selfie should only be allowed if you're as hot as Steve Grand. I'll campaign for that in Facebook.

Timoteo brief, hmmm. I want one in blue and green. 

Yeah. Oh la la

Now this will make me hurry to get home if I have a hot guy handcuffed in my bedroom.

And it shifts to the right!

Whatever you do buddy. Don't. Drop. The towel.

Arrrgh! Please stop looking at me like that. You make me go weak on the knees.

Take it off. Take it off.
rawwwrrrr!


Okay. Enough of Steve. Now I need to get to the shower to lower my temperature. I think I just had a fever.


No comments:

Post a Comment